Multimedia Producer – Videographer – Photographer – Editor
Multimedia Professional about video production, photography and post-production. Experienced professional with a proven history of interfacing with numerous people and departments to bring the best visual and audio results to life.
• Developed a high-efficiency mobile headshot photography studio workflow and post-production process that supported the firm’s website, internal tools and other creative projects that would utilize the media.
• Produced videos and photos that supported brand awareness and client team development.
• Researched, budgeted and procured multimedia equipment for the in-house studio.
• Analyzed existing creative and web development processes. Created and implemented improvements to increase department efficiency.
• Developed, planned, organized, and managed pre and post-production of all types ofmultimedia including video, photography, and graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Lightroom).
• Collaborated with Account Managers and clients in building and conceptualizing creative media content.
• Managed video studio, which included production equipment, operation and maintenance.
• Interfaced with teachers, administrators, and students across 44 district schools to develop, plan, film, and edit targeted promotional material. Projects included signature program videos, public service announcements, training materials, teacher recruitment and the open enrollment campaign.
• Managed daily production schedule for deadline driven multimedia content for multichannel distribution.
• Developed marketing, lead generating campaigns and community engagements to increase brand awareness and community involvement.
• Worked cross-functionally to offer media production support, including technical expertise.
• Served as the in-house photographer responsible for capture and post-production of high quality press photos and video of theatrical shows and community events.
• Provided digital media assets and coordinated with the Digital Communications Manager to create community and patron engagement on various social media channels.
• Developed and executed proactive social media, lead generating and SEO strategies that encouraged engagement and captured customer reviews.
• Developed monthly campaigns and community outreach sponsorships to increase brand awareness.
- Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Studio/Field Video Production, Video/Audio Post Production, Drone Operation, Advanced Photography & Production Cameras.
- Project Management, Lead Generation, Wireframing, Digital Asset Management, Social Media Strategist, WordPress/CMS Management, Metrics Monitoring & Analytics, WCAG 2.0 Compliance.
• Volunteered over 200 hours covering events, emergencies and fire scenes.
• Photographed major incidents, portraits, fire crews, equipment, training and special events.
• Acquired working knowledge of press protocols and broadcast rights.
Through a series of unfortunate events, a young girl stumbles upon a camera lens that possesses a very mysterious power. Through this lens, the photographer is able to see into the past of its previous owners. A new acquaintance becomes an old friend in a friendship that spans two lifetimes.
Before his biggest track meet, Scott must choose between impressing the girl of his dreams and achieving his lifelong goals.
A young girl down on her luck lands a new job, wanting to fit in she takes a bet with her new co-workers. Locked in a vault she experiences the mysteries of an old children’s hospital. Befriended by a young ghost, they attempt to set her free before being murdered by a vengeful nurse who haunts the premises.
This can be said for photographers like Matt Chesin, who takes photos of first responders. He does it, because these members of society go to help out when others are in need. When there is a fire or a crime that needs assistance, these people are the heroes.
Photographer Matt Chesin specializes in such pictures. He frequently makes pictures of burning buildings for newspapers, as well as photos of the team of firefighters who saves people.
Chesin’s passion for the technical prompted him to find the location, put the crew together, and handle casting, sound and filming. The nine-minute short was filmed in two days with a combined pre- and post-production of five months.
“Focus” had a lot of pre-production hype that I followed intently, but the premiere of “Focus” at the ASU Spring 2014 Capstone screenings left me mostly underwhelmed and disappointed. Now that this film has been accepted into just about every film festival it enters, I’ve had the opportunity to view it several more times, with several different demographics, and with an updated perspective. Seeing where “Focus” has gone since its premiere demonstrates the tenacity and popularity of this film, and a formula that works very well with moviegoers; presenting enlightenment and forgiveness fostered by supernatural elements.
One movie, “Focus,” is the story of a girl who finds a camera lens that allows her to see into the past of its previous owners.
Please use this form to send me a message, and I get back to you shortly.
Average Response Time: 24 hours.