- Media savvy professional with a passion for photography, video production and visual design. Seeking an opportunity to utilize my expertise and background while working collaboratively with multiple departments in a high production environment.
- Media publications include AZCentral, Fox10, 12News, ABC15, Fire House Magazine, ScottsdaleIndependent and The InterAgency Board (Government Agency).
- Produced and directed an internationally recognized multi award-winning capstone film (IMDb).
August 2015 - Present
- Plan and facilitate studio and field-based media production which includes camera operation, editing, set and lighting design and audio production; provide consultation and recommendations related to media promotions and resources.
- Serves as the in-house photographer responsible for capture and post-production of high quality press photos and video of theatrical shows and community events.
- Conceptualize and design internal and external print along with digital marketing materials.
- Provides digital media assets and coordinates with the Digital Communications Manager to create community and patron engagement on various social media channels.
October 2013 - Present
- Volunteered over 100 hours photographing events, emergencies and fire scenes.
- Photographed major incidents, portraits, fire crews, equipment, training and special events.
- Acquired working knowledge of press protocols and broadcast rights.
August 2014 - August 2015
- Worked collaboratively to offer media production, product placement support and event photography with Marketing and Communications; developed monthly campaigns and community outreach sponsorships to increase brand awareness and community involvement.
- Developed and executed proactive social media strategies that encouraged engagement and captured customer online reviews.
- Monitored, listened and responded to users in a “Social and Customer Service” manner while cultivating leads and sales.